Yesterday, I finished a shortened bookmark and did it via needle tatting. Today, I finally, finally, finally finished the full Monty, the whole pattern, via shuttle tatting, with no mistakes, everything attached where it’s supposed to be, using the Lizbeth #10 thread that drove me crazy. I am so incredibly proud of it, and it’s beautiful. I learned to use the picot gauge, so the picots are pretty much uniform in size. I did everything right this time, and given how many times I’ve attempted this pattern, I have it memorized now.
The next thing I need to learn is how to figure out how much thread I’m going to need for each project. Both of the shuttles I used for this each still have plenty of thread on them. I’ll have to find another project so that the thread doesn’t go to waste.